This impacts nextINTERACT users
A new version of nextINTERACT is now available on the App Store (v4.8.5)Updates Include:
- Addition of Smart Library functionality. Smart Libraries provide a repository for different file types (PDF, PPX, MP4, MP3, URLs and more) in an elegant interface. Content can be searched, filtered and sorted in a variety of ways and easily updated via Shared Asset Manager (SAM). Smart Libraries can be used to replace the existing reference libraries created using the Asset Packager. Please contact your Account Manager to enable this feature.
- A fix to address the issue identified on 5 November 2018 which caused the nextINTERACT app to terminate when installing assets with large file size
- Testing for iOS12 compatibility
A technical issue has been identified which causes the nextINTERACT app to terminate when installing assets with a large file size. The app is exceeding memory limits and consequently terminated by the operating system. We are currently working on a fix and a new version of nextINTERACT will be submitted to the app store in the coming days.
On Sunday 21st October at 07:00 (UTC+11), a software update will be applied to Shared Asset Manager (SAM). We anticipate that this update will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. During this time SAM will be unavailable. There will be minimal impact to nextINTERACT and myINTERACT:
- Updates to assets will be temporarily unavailable
- Data for any SmartForms and Sample Tracker submitted will be saved locally on the device until SAM is back online
- myINTERACT Desktop will be temporarily unavailable
- QR Codes and Passcodes will be temporarily inactive
An issue has been identified that is reporting incorrect usage figures on the SAM Dashboard and individual reports generated from SAM. On some accounts unusually large figures are being recorded against viewing time of assets. The number of times assets are opened appears unaffected.