On Sunday 21st October at 07:00 (UTC+11), a software update will be applied to Shared Asset Manager (SAM). We anticipate that this update will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. During this time SAM will be unavailable. There will be minimal impact to nextINTERACT and myINTERACT:
- Updates to assets will be temporarily unavailable
- Data for any SmartForms and Sample Tracker submitted will be saved locally on the device until SAM is back online
- myINTERACT Desktop will be temporarily unavailable
- QR Codes and Passcodes will be temporarily inactive
An issue has been identified that is reporting incorrect usage figures on the SAM Dashboard and individual reports generated from SAM. On some accounts unusually large figures are being recorded against viewing time of assets. The number of times assets are opened appears unaffected.
Shared Asset Manager (SAM) has been updated to enable the following:
1. Deep linking
Use of hyperlinks to directly launch a specific piece of content within myINTERACT. This is now available from the Daily Email Newsletter and can also be used in emails/eDM campaigns, websites or anywhere you choose to offer a link to drive users directly to your content.
Shared Asset Manager (SAM) has been updated to enable the following feature:
Reporting A specific set of reports is now available for Smart Libraries which is found in a separate tab under Reports. This includes:
- Usage by user and/or file
- Page level reporting for PDF and PPT/PPTX files
- Raw data extracts for customised reporting