INTERACT Technology is an Australian based business solution provider that has created huge success in providing the pharmaceutical and life science sector tools to assist them develop connections with the ecosystems they promote, and ultimately, sell products to. Our success is illustrated by our relationships with some of the largest global pharmaceutical and life science companies on the planet.
INTERACT provides a mobile enterprise platform to help businesses communicate, engage and nurture relationships with a target audience group. INTERACT’s platform is utilised to improve sales interactions, add value to account and success management, reduce compliance overhead and drive efficiencies across a supply chain where content is required to provide information and knowledge.
Digital Account Manager
The Account Management team is a small but vital team responsible for managing and growing the existing client base across the globe. We set our clients up for success by coaching them how to maximize the utility of the platforms and partnering to foster great ideas. After an initial training period you will be assigned a portfolio of clients to manage and grow. Senior Account Director and the teams in growing the business through existing clients via deeper understanding and seeking new opportunities.
- Managing, servicing and nurturing relationship with existing clients
- Working closely with sales team to proactively identify new opportunities with existing clients and drive revenue
- Manage and solve client challenges
- Liaise with and co-ordinate activities with sales team, designers and developers to ensure client projects are delivered on time
- Ensuring all projects run smoothly through effective communication between all key parties
- Be the face of the brand at client events
Skills, Experience and Attributes
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the following skills and experience are required:
- 5+ year account management experience ideally in a digital agency or similar
- Understanding of the intricacies of the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication skills, with a commitment to exceptional customer service
- The ability to develop and nurture effective business relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Self-motivated and energetic with a positive outlook
- A good level of PC Skills including Office
- Diligence, initiative and a sense of humour
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud such as inDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator advantageous
In return we will provide you a team environment in a dynamic sector where your input and opinion will be valued. Our offices are located in the heart of the CBD.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
• Creating and designing marketing material in a digital space
• Thinking through concepts and ideas on how best to display information in a digital space
• Taking print artwork and transforming it into a digital format
• Developing web applications to enhance customers’ content
• Maintaining and supporting content distribution through the apps
• Experience designing for responsive design
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud such as inDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
What does success look like in this role?
You have gone above and beyond what was expected of you. You have pushed the boundaries and created assets that are talked about, and you have thought about innovation and doing things in a better way.
If you believe you have the required skill level for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online. You must have full working rights for Australia to apply for this role. Unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted.